Re: Dialogs

On Tue, 2002-03-05 at 13:37, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> "It seems that there is at least one CD-ROM containing installation packages "
> "in your drive. Should this be used as the primary installation medium and "
> "skip the manual selection?\n"
> "\n"
> "NOTE: If you become problems later and want to install from another source, "
> "just remove the CD and reenter this step."

This isn't quite grammatical.  How about something like:

"It seems that at least one of your CD-ROM drives contains a disk with
installable packages.  Do you want to use this as the primary
installation medium and skip the manual selection?

NOTE: If you encounter problems later and want to install from another
source, just remove the CD and repeat this step."

I don't quite understand what the last sentence is talking about.  What
do you actually have to do if you change your mind - is it necessary to
restart the whole installer, or is there some particular menu option you
can choose?  It probably makes more sense in context.

p.