Re: problem building b-f, need help

Adam Di Carlo (adam@onshore.com) wrote:

> In config, set
>
>   offline_mode := true

Yup, already set.

> You should be able to put files in either the 'incoming' dir (if they
> have the _<arch>.deb suffix) or the local_dir dir, as configured in
> 'config'.

incoming is where I originally put them and they are now there again.

> You're contention that it's looking for pkg-foo  rather than pkg_foo
> is simply wrong, see common.sh lines 94 and 104.

Ah-ha! ***I*** was right! Look:
for j in `pwd`/updates/${pkg}-[a-zA-Z0-9]*.deb; do

and:

for j in $archive/cache/archives/${pkg}-[a-zA-Z0-9]*.deb; do

Changing the "-" to a "_" now get's me past that.

Here is where I get stuck now:
---cut-here---
+ '[' -f modules.tgz ']'
+ error 'attempted to grab a kernel module from unlocatable modules
tarball, neither modules.tgz nor modules.tgz'
+ echo E: attempted to grab a kernel module from unlocatable modules
tarball, neither modules.tgz nor modules.tgz
E: attempted to grab a kernel module from unlocatable modules tarball,
neither modules.tgz nor modules.tgz
+ exit -1
+ echo E: ./rootdisk.sh abort
E: ./rootdisk.sh abort
make[1]: *** [root.bin] Error 255
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/boot-floppies'
make: *** [build] Error 2
---cut-here---

Thanks to everyone who has helped so far!

Ron