Re: problem building b-f, need help

Adam Di Carlo (adam@onshore.com) wrote:

> That's not even close to being correct.

Whatever.. This is what it says:

++ '[' -f
'/archive/debian/download/cache/archives/dosfstools-[a-zA-Z0-9]*.deb'
']'

> The download stuff works fine for me and lots of people on this list.

I'm trying to make it work in offline mode due to my terrible net
connection.

> Again, run it with debug settings and look for the apt-get command
> line.

I did run it with debugging on, that's where I got the idea it was
looking for "packagename-" instead of "packagename_" (see above.) I also
don't want it to run apt to download the packages because apt fails over
my slow-slow link.

Anyway the problem is still there, it fails to find the packages I've
already downloaded. I've tried putting them in /archive/debian/local,
/archive/debian/Incoming, and /archive/debian/download/cache/archives.
Any ideas?

TIA,
Ron