potato boot-floppies

Hello world,

Congratulations guys: -testing seems to hold nothing but praise for potato
upgrades, looks good.

Is there anything more you're intending to do to b-f for potato,
beyond 2.2.15? Alternately, do whatever changes you already have in CVS
account for:

critical bugs - outstanding
     * #64371: Smart Array RAID Compaq do not see at boot; 31 days old
     * #64823: incorrect LILO automatic placement on i386; 22 days old
     * #65515: boot-floppies: update-modules requires /bin/bash; 8 days old

important bugs - outstanding
     * #64500: subject boot-floppies don't want to install kernel &
       modules on ppc/apus.; 28 days old

? Or are these not really RC? (If the latter, please downgrade them
appropriately)

Basically, what I'm asking is, as far as source is concerned, are you
ready to go? I realise you need to wait for updated base packages before
you update all the arch dependent bf stuff. If you're not ready to go,
you really really need to get that way in the next day or two.

Feel free to reply to this list; I'm on it, I just don't follow it
too carefully most of the time.

Cheers,
aj (acting release manager)

                                      -- Dave Clark