Preparing for 2.2.13

As far as I can tell, every package that we needed installed has been, for
all architectures.  Are there any exceptions that anyone sees?

Are there any last Really Important fixes?

Since 2.2.12 had so many kernel package issues, I'd like to see 2.2.13 soon
- preferrably tonight, if most of the architectures check in.

Dan