glibc version in rootdisk.sh

Ok, we need a better way for rootdisk.sh to handle this. The official
upload of the sparc 2.2.8 boot disks did not include libnss simply because
sparc was listed as 2.1.2 instead of 2.1.3 in rootdisk.sh. This did not
show up as an error in the build.

For now, I am going to tweak it to atleast notice when the files are not
really there instead of just blindy copying (perhaps non-existant) files.
For woody, I hope we can atleast automate the version, and only have to
specify the soname.

`     bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bmc@visi.net     '