Re: Who is the keeper of the debian/changelog?

On Mon, Mar 13, 2000 at 04:48:07AM -0800, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:

>  Should I start a new version?  Where are we anyway?  What version is
>  the current next release?  Is it 2.2.9?  Where should I add my next
>  entries as I bugfix?

next release is 2.2.9. I started this one a little different than the
others. Basically looks like:

  * Full Name <email@address>
    - change
    - change
  * Other Name <email@address>
    - change
    - change

This way each person can add their changes under for themselves. Looks a
little cleaner. Does this look like  good way to keep the changelog now? I
just figured that since we don't have a ChangeLog, we should make it a
little better in the file itself.

Ben

`     bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bmc@visi.net     '