Re: tzconfig error with translations

    Risko> Hello!
    Risko> I've got a big problem. If i use "any" translation (i'm the hungarian tr.,
    Risko> but i probed eo too) the configure base system step is failing with a
    Risko> segmentation fault. It only works with the english messages.trm, neither
    Risko> hu neither eo translation works. But these po files got 466 translated
    Risko> messages, 1 fuzzy (the header) as english got.

    Risko> So what can be the problem?

 Could this be a result of the change I made to "boxes.c", where I
 swapped the directory and file around in the display?

 If nobody even noticed that I had done that, then I think that we
 ought to have commit logs emailed out, and be useing cvs watch and
 edit.

    Risko> I saw make check-hu check-C check-eo twice, and they seems good.

    Risko> If anybody want an strace from this error, I can send one.

 That might be interesting, and if you can build it with `make
 DEBUG=true' then attach to it using gdb and get a stack trace that
 might help you find the problem.  Do you know how to do that?