tzconfig error with translations

Hello!

I've got a big problem. If i use "any" translation (i'm the hungarian tr.,
but i probed eo too) the configure base system step is failing with a
segmentation fault. It only works with the english messages.trm, neither
hu neither eo translation works. But these po files got 466 translated
messages, 1 fuzzy (the header) as english got.

So what can be the problem?

I saw make check-hu check-C check-eo twice, and they seems good.

If anybody want an strace from this error, I can send one.

Thank you,
Risko Gergely
risko@njszki.hu