bf 2.2.5 install

Great work, 2.2.5 looks not only promising but good
already. It managed to handle all my screwups
like hitting the driver disk in wrong order and
noted when one another driver disk had a bad sector.
There were some glitches:

The module selection. It let me select the approriate
nic driver, and I used it to get the base system.
However, after reboot none of the modules where loaded.
looks like it forgot to update /etc/modules.

Root was not unmounted before the reboot, but is a known
issue. However, Lilo was installed fine on the MBR,
and the keyboard (fi-latin) was all the time correct.

The finnish mirror, sunsite.tut.fi wasn't available on
the install location list? Is it not official or why?

Task selection  seem to be somewhat w.i.p. With a
supposedly reasonal set of tasks stuff like cron, at
and exim were left unistalled. X-tasks didn't come with
a decent window-manager And gnome-* stuff refused to install,
because of depencies on packages that were not going to
be installed? Good old dselect+apt ran fine anyway,
so it wasn't a showstopper for me...

Is anybody working with tasks? I could try to bake some
them.

--
Riku Voipio  	       |    riku.voipio@iki.fi         |
Poutamäentie 15 B 78   |    +358 50 3313498          --+--