Re: An addition to busybox

On Sun, Dec 05, 1999 at 04:23:45PM -0700, Erik Andersen wrote:
> For the ignorant, what is an acm, and what does one do with one?  Are there
> source code samples of what you are wanting?
ACM stands for Application Character Map.  It contains the mapping from 8-bit
codes into unicode.

console-tools package contains the code that allows to maintain this.  If I understand
correctly, it is ioctl (PIO_UNISCRNMAP).

At the moment, I am making use of the following command to accomplish correct
image on the screen:

    consolechars -f font-name -m acm-name

Maybe, there is a simpler way to make the same thing, but this is the way I
do not know of. :)

--
Mike