Looking for a new leader (was Re: Boot-floppies hacking)

On Wed, Sep 15, 1999 at 03:50:16AM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE> writes:
>
> > As a result of missing leadership in the boot-floppies team and
> > missing proper coding at the Kongress the idea arose to provite
> > a weekend for boot-floppies hacking.
>
> Honestly, I don't know what a weekend would buy us.  I suggest we
> simply find a new boot-floppies leader, hopefully from amongst the
> current hackers...

I must apologize for not being able to work on this project for the last
months.

Two projects on the consulting firm I work for are sucking all my time
like a black hole, and to make things worse, lately I haven't been able
to read any e-mail (not enough time, and some ugly hardware failures).
As it doesn't look like I will have more time in the near future (two or
three months) I would like to "transfer leadership".

I still want to help developing our boot-floppies, so I will try to
follow this list and send code to the CVS as often as I'm able to.

	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi					   ezanardi@id-agora.com