Re: color_or_monochrome.c

On Sat, Mar 27, 1999 at 05:17:09PM -0500, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> Is there a reason that color_or_monochrome() does not use the generic
> interface in boxes.h, but instead accesses newt directly?  Unless
> there are objections, I'm going to rewrite it so that it does use the
> generic functions.  I don't see any point to duplicating code without
> necessity.

There are two reasons:
- color_or_monochrome.c calls SLang functions directly in some points,
  so it's not just a matter of using boxes.c for drawing the dialog
  boxes...
- I was planning to remove it on potato, defaulting to color, and using a
  boot option to select monochrome. Comments?

--
Enrique Zanardi					   ezanardi@ull.es