Re: netbooting imac, docs not ok..

On Saturday 17 April 2004 14:52, segfault@chello.se wrote:

> So my question is how can I do this? Where is the source for the
> manual.

The source for the manual is part of the source for d-i in SVN. You can find
it under debian-installer/installer/doc/manual/.
The English version is the 'master' for other languages.

Rick Thomas has mentioned he'd also like to work on the manual for Macs;
Miroslav Kure is coordinating work on the manual.
You can find their email addresses in the archives for this list.

If you decide to update the manual directly, please send a mail to this list
with a summary of your changes. You can also send a patch to this list.
If your changes are platform specific, please mark them as such by using
'arch="..."' conditions.

Cheers,

FJP