Re: Please help me make the .template files for Debian CDs smaller

On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 08:51:20PM -0700, Chris Tillman wrote:
> Those seem to be the rescue.bin files. I wouldn't be surprised if the 0's
> are associated with the boot block, since they are bootable floppies.

Yes, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if everything continued to work
fine after you did the following to the image:

  dd if=/dev/random of=image bs=16 seek=63 count=1

Could you please consider doing this for the images?

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _