Re: Fwd: subversion in 1.7.x in wheezy backports

On Tue, Nov 06, 2012 at 09:21:55AM +0100, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Nov 2012, Karol Szkudlarek wrote:
>
> > In near future I would like install on my machines wheezy so I'm
> > interested whether subversion in 1.7.x series will be available in
> > backports for wheezy?!
>
> Really, stay away from svn 1.7 (I’d point out Wouter’s blogpost,
> but it lacks a function to see older entries…),

http://grep.be/blog/2012

gives you all entries from this year. Whaddaya mean?

(yes, there isn't a link to that. Not sure I need to fix that, but I
might)

Having said that, I'm not quite sure what exactly you're referring to. I
think you must be confusing me with someone else...

--
Copyshops should do vouchers. So that next time some bureaucracy requires you
to mail a form in triplicate, you can mail it just once, add a voucher, and