Re: Wireless INPROCOMM 2220 (MAYBE) WORKS!

Hi Giulio,

antonio giulio wrote:
>>Yes it works. I've tested it yesterday by night, and it ran smoothly
>>with my access point. I'm even using it with WPA (with the aid of the
>>wpasupplicant software), with the same configuration that was working
>>flawlessly on my 32 bits Debian installation. Now I can take full
>>profit of my Acer 1525WLMi notebook.
>

> NICE!
>
> I have an Acer 1524wlmi, I suppose it's working for me too:)
> Have you tested with home-access-point? Eventually what's your model?

I tested it with an Asus WL-500g Deluxe wireless router
<http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=12&l2=43&l3=0&model=359&modelmenu=1>.
I didn't test yet with any other access point, but I dont see why it
would not work, once it worked with one.

Regards,
    Felipe