Wireless INPROCOMM 2220 (MAYBE) WORKS!

I'm reading just now on 'ndiswrapper forum' using CVS version for ndiswrapper (1.4rc1). I show the post below:

IPN2220 is working right now on my FC3 x86_64 !!!!!

I checked out the latest CVS version (1.4rc1) and compiled it with the the usual

make INPROCOMM_AMD64=1
and

make INPROCOMM_AMD64=1 install

I used the driver suggested in
http://forums.suselinuxsupport.de/index.php?showtopic=19517
and renamed the .inf file as explained in the document.

Once the driver was loaded i only had to set WEP encryption parameters and IP address
and the driver worked perfectly.

Hope this helps

Can anybody test it on Debian AMD64 (actually I have not an access point)?

Thanks,
Giulio