Re: AU mirror problem

On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 06:10:33PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> writes:
> > deb http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/debian-amd64/debian/ unstable main contrib
> > When I update, it appears to fetch the release file but skip the
> > packages file. If I can change unstable to sid, it works.
> > (But since unstable == sid, this isn't very intuitive.)
>
> Does work the first time only?
>
> With ftp-master down there hasn't been any updates lately so this
> might just simply be caused by the Packages file being unchanged.

I only just added this source to the list, so that can't be it.
I tried update a couple of times and saw the same thing; fetched the
release file, but "Hit" on the packages file.

I do have amd64.debian.net in my sources as well, but I haven't seen
apt-get share Packages files between sources before?

Hamish