Installation report for K8S8X mainboard - seamless installation

Hi all,

last weekend I finally managed to install debian-amd64 on my new Athlon64 machine. My complete hardware list and installation report can be read at

http://www.svenkrahn.de/linux/Debian%20AMD64%20installation%20report.html

The installation worked very well, and I hope this is another argument for some of the still hesitating readers of this list to eventually migrate to debian-amd64... advanced people (except for those like me being quite familiar with Debian GNU/Linux but not installing their system from scratch every day) will hardly find any new information in my install report - it worked too straight for me ;-).

Many many thanks to the whole porting and maintainer team - you did an extremely great job with the amd64 port!

Regards
Sven