Re: 2.4.21 on alpha

On Tue, 2003-07-01 11:38:04 -0700, Chris Hecker <checker@d6.com>
wrote in message <[🔎] 4.3.2.7.2.20030701113656.032c9b30@localhost>:

> >Wild guess here, does echo -n fix it?
>
> I was using echo -n in my failed experiments (I also locked when cat'ing
> from one to the other, in reference to the other poster).  I just chalked
> it up to my alpha (pc164) being really old).

When I developend that module, I used more-or-less one of the oldest
machines - a NoName (aka AXPpci33) board. Your board (and firmware) is
newer, for sure:)

Some time ago, I moved to a new flat and currently, my cellar isn't
ready for hosting my machines. When it's ready to use, I'll do some
surgery on the module, I promise!

MfG, JBG

      ret = do_actions((curr | FREE_SPEECH) & ~(IRAQ_WAR_2 | DRM | TCPA));