Re: 2.4.21 on alpha

alpha:~# cat /proc/srm_environment/named_variables/auto_action
BOOT
alpha:~# echo "BOOT" > /proc/srm_environment/named_variables/auto_action
the machine doesn't come back to the prompt; on the serial terminal I get this:

Writing to srm variables didn't work for me either (PC164), nor somebody else who mailed me. It went from hard-hanging the machine to just toasting the vga text mode but I could still ssh in. Yet another reason I went back to MILO. :)

Chris