RE: mozilla on alpha - .deb hangs, self-compiled also faulty

I had a similar problem after installing the rpm on a RH 6.2 system for
a few Mozilla builds including 0.9.5. I had previously tried running the
Tru64 Netscape 4.7x binaries without luck. I found that if I deleted my
".netscape" directory, Mozilla started right up without a hitch. I
haven't used it a lot, but it seems pretty stable for me so far.

Jeff Donsbach