Re: UP1100 & Matrox

    xf86EnableIOPorts: Failed to set IOPL for I/O      ,

Two questions. What version of SRM fo you have? What kernel are you running?

regardless of whether the framebuffer driver is in the kernel or not.

Also, has anyone else installed potato on a UP1100 out there? (I have
some more minor problems...).

I am 'very' familiar with the UP1100. What other problems are you having?
General FYI, There was an announcement today on the DRI list regarding
the HAL lib for the G400 being released for the Alpha.

http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/SourceForge/680/0/4554786/

Peter

--
I am naked without my .sig