Milo on an AS300 4/266

Hi everybody,

I would like to know where can I find a how-to or a good manual to install Milo for a debian 2.2 on an AS300 (code name avanti I think).
I tried the installation instructions on de Linuxdoc.org howto but while booting, a black blank screen appears and nothing happens then....

The other problem is that I can't compile my kernel with a : make bzImage.... Is it normal....?

Please, don't you have any clues for someone who is discovering alphas......

Thank you....