Netscape Probs

Well, I have been through the mailing list archives and have seen that others
have had probs with Netscape. I would use another browser if I could found one
that was decient but I haven't. I have seen the archives that tell you to change
the netscape-navigator-4.72-1.alpha.rpm to a .deb using alien and it seemed to
install fine. I have tried it with the -c option too since I saw that in one of the
messages. I know that it is a COFF binary so I installed the a.out/COFF part as
a module to the kernel. If it matters at all I am using kernel 2.2.17. I also
have the common files installed but I don't know if I need them or not. When I
run netscape I get...

/usr/bin/netscape: /usr/lib/netscape/netscape-navigator: No such file or
directory

even though the file exists. I have tried just running the netscape-navigator
binary file but I get the same no such file or dir message. Oh ya. This is on a
Miata and I also tried communicator and had the same deal. Dunno if anyone else
has had these probs but any suggestions would help.

Steve