Re: Jensen installation report, dependencies

On Sat, Feb 06, 1999 at 11:49:32PM +0100, Loic Prylli wrote:
>  > I guess this is normal for 'unstable', however: where do I report these?
>
> Yes some dependecies are still in a transient state, this is the right
> list to report them.

It looks like the dependencies are OK, however, the binary packages are not
up-to-date with the sources. I noticed with xbase (which dselect tells me I
need, although the installation script just told me I could safely remove).
mutt-i is completely missing, and when I tried to install
gnome/enlightenment, I got lots of dependency errors.

Is it possible to upload compiled package versions, or is that the
responsibility of the maintainer?

cu
Michael
--
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.