Re: Kernel 2.2

> One thing, however, that has never worked properly is X.  It will work
> properly for about 2 minutes, then without warning hardlocks the machine.
> The video hardware is a Number 9 Imageine 64 card (S3 trio64 chipset)

Does it die totally, or just lock up the console? (i.e. does it respond to
pings ant the like). Any data on what happens when it dies would be helpful.

/Anders

Anders Hammarquist                                  | iko@cd.chalmers.se
Physics student                                     | Hem: +46 31 47 69 27
Chalmers University of Technology, G|teborg, Sweden | Mob: +46 707 27 86 87