Re: network problem: me or problem with tulip/unaligned trap?

I would try different milo/kernel combinations.  I found the milo's from
the DEC site worked better for me.  I've got a AlphaStation 200 with a
DEC NIC and the tulip driver works perfectly.  I've also got a DEC chip
NIC on intel Linux and the tulip driver works fine there too.

For more info on tulip:
http://maximus.bmen.tulane.edu/~siekas/tulip.html

If you do get around to recompiling the kernel, make sure you make a new
milo.

Also, for the future, if your card is autosensing you have to pass it
options so it knows what mode to be in (i.e. 100TX), etc.

-Ryan