New Alpha to Gather Dust

Last month I ordered a nice 533MHz Alpha for a grad student to do his
number crunching on.  LX motherboard, 2MB cache, 4.5Gb SCSI-3, 128MB.
It should be getting here any day now, with Redhat preinstalled, but
with a spare partition intended to be a Debian root partition.

Oops!  The grad student just disappeared.  Really disappeared.
There's a missing person report filed with the police!  The machine
will shortly begin to gather dust.

If the debian alpha port project could a machine like this for
speeding up the port (eg compiles, mirrors, etc), I'd be happy to
provide the required access.

My only requests would be:
 - I want to do as little work myself as possible
 - I want to deal with *one* person, who'd do all admin & coordination
 - be warned that it'll go away at some point, albeit gently
 - it won't be backed up, although a backed-up NFS-mounted partition
	could be arranged

If this would be a help, please let me know.
--
Barak A. Pearlmutter <bap@cs.unm.edu>, http://www.cs.unm.edu/~bap/
 Assistant Professor, Computer Science Dept, University of New Mexico