[Danny Backx@kb.be: Re: lesstif task list]

[Note: I'm not on debian-alpha, so please Cc]

64-bit cleanness of LessTif is on the LessTif task list. Perhaps some people
from debian-alpha can help on this, or provide an account on a Debian/Alpha
box to the LessTif developers <lesstif-core@hungry.com>?

Ray
--
Tevens ben ik van mening dat Nederland overdekt dient te worden.
--- Begin Message ---
Maciej MOCHOL wrote:
> Is there any Lesstif Task List ? I would like to help improving
> Lesstif, but on my machine everything seems to be OK ;-)

There's quite a few things left to do. Here are some subjects,
not in any particular order :
- drag and drop
- libMrm
- 2.0 widgets
- text widget isn't complete
- i18n for Asian languages
- performance
- 64-bit support (Linux on Alpha etc.)
- debugging and fixing problems we have with free applications

Please indicate what you want to work on so we don't have two people
focussing on the same piece of code at the same time.

	Danny
--
Danny Backx, Kredietbank, Havenlaan 2, 1210 Brussel, Belgium
Danny.Backx@kb.be        Tel. +32(2)422.74.57        Fax.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
There have been several messages about problems with it
in the last couple of weeks. Without a 64-bit CPU I can't
work on these issues - it's like walking in the dark.

One of the messages listed just the compiler warnings;
these may be problems or just things to fix cosmetically.
I can't tell. Another message was about alignment. Not sure
if the solution suggested was very good. Yet another
mentioned that the properties we put on windows weren't right.

Again, I don't think anybody can do a lot of work on this
without a 64-bit system.

	Danny