.sig (was: Re: dpkg modification: non-interactivity)

On Tue, Jan 05, 1999 at 06:23:41AM +0100, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 04, 1999 at 05:33:57PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> >
> > > Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae fuit.
> > >         [There is no great genius without some touch of madness.]
> > >                 -- Seneca
> >
> > I think the verb can use a better translation there..
>
> *rotfl*
>
> Marcus

I don't get it. sorry, I don't speak latin, I just cut my .sig from fortune
output ;)
	What does it *really* mean, literally translated?

--
..Aaron Van Couwenberghe... ..vanco@sonic.net.. ..aaronv@debian.org....
	Berlin:			http://www.berlin-consortium.org