Re: kullervo

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 01:30:17PM +0100, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 10:21 AM, Christian T. Steigies <cts@debian.org> wrote:
> >
> > Where? On kullervo of course. I don't remember that it used to be so slow,
> > but then I did not set up build chroots very often.
>
> You can run the first step on a fast amd64 machine...

If I can not bootstrap unstable anyhow... but I will try how far I can get
on amd64 some other time.

So the buildd can build hello in the chroot and it is happily creating and
destroying snapshots. That seems to be much easier than before, I do not
need to setup symlinks to the chroots anymore. And I do not need a separate
user chroot, since every sbuild gets a new snapshot? Thats nice!

buildd-watcher already started before I had a buildd home directory and
config, so now I just have to register kullervo with debian-ports to get my
wanna-build config and figure out how to get email to it?  I used to upload
packages to a local machine only, which would then forward them to the real
upload queue.  I hope this is still possible, and also the mail forwarding,
since I can not receive mail directly on those machines (unless this works
via IPv6, but no, since my DSL got "upgraded" I do not have that anymore
either...).

Christian