Re: Atari TT

Michael Schmitz dixit:

>> >use of the -s bootstrap flag, as I've said before. If that works out, we'll
>>
>> The -s flag is required for video output, at the very least, yes.
>
>Yep - so does the net kernel show any console output with the -s boot flag?
>If yes, it's a known bug. If not, it's something new and sinister. I'd be
>surprised if the TT behaved substantially different from the Falcon there.

Console as in, debug=ser, or on the video console?
gemini8, can you answer this?

>> filesystem using MiNT is probably possible. It’s just the several
>> hundred kilometres between the box and me…
>
>Several hundred - bah. How's 20000 for you?  :-)

Unsurmountable. But what I meant is that I can’t just hop
over and hack together on it.

>Anyway - I'll see what I can get with my current tree.

OK, thanks and good luck. You might want to consider
putting it into a(nother) branch off Geert’s, so we
don’t lose it again ☺

bye,
//mirabilos
--
[00:02] <Vutral> gecko: benutzt du emacs ?
[00:03] <gecko> nö          [00:03] <gecko> nur n normalen mac