Re: Atari TT

Thorsten,

> >> Hm. Strictly speaking, to verify, we probably need to build a
> >> kernel with*out* those network drivers and test on the TT…
> >
> >Perhaps - but if the serial console log shows it crashes on loading the
> >driver, I'd take the rest for granted.
>
> Can't say about that, but gemini8 reports that the nonet kernel
> boots.

Does the other kernel show any boot progress on the screen at all, after the
bootstrap has finished loading and passed control to the kernel?

Can you send me the contents of arch/m68k/atari/config.c and
arch/m68k/atari/atariints.c from the patched source tree you used for these
kernels?

Cheers,

	Michael