Re: kullervo

Am 25.01.2013 um 10:21 schrieb "Christian T. Steigies" <cts@debian.org>:

> Where? On kullervo of course. I don't remember that it used to be so slow,
> but then I did not set up build chroots very often.

My subjective impression is that everything has gotten slower anyway. Dpkg needs way more memory due to the size of available packages and parsing nearly 10000 packages is more time consuming than 2500 packages. But my impression is as well that gcc is producing slower code as well. But as said: subjective impression.

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc