Re: m68k und ipv6?

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004, I wrote:

> On Sat, 14 Aug 2004, Kilian Krause wrote:
>
> > Hi Finn,

> > > Sounds like init segfaulted. You could try passing init=/bin/sh to the
> > > kernel.
> >
> > Nope, no-go with init=/bin/sh. Same segfault "attempted to kill init"..
>
> :(

I just remembered where I saw this before -- nptl glibc under a non-redhat
2.4 kernel. Also, on m68k, I saw this failure when I was booting a kernel
with an ELF binfmt module not compiled into the kernel, and the kernel
unable to load it. You might hit this with 2.6 kernels if
module-init-tools is not installed (unless you compile the ELF support
into the kernel). Maybe this could happen with your 2.4 kernel if your
modutils is too old to support 2.4.26 (?)

-F