new bootdisks

Hey all,

Well I managed to install with the new bootdisks, although there were
still some problems.

HD Partition detection still wasnt working (although I didnt format the
drive before hand, I'll do that tomorrow), so I had to manually swapon,
and mount the drive I wanted for / to /target

Other than that, it worked ok (except I used the base2_0.tgz, because I
didn't have time to null modem over base2_1.tgz, nor put the split disk
images onto floppy.

Once I've reinstalled from the formatted drive, and got everything going
with regards to the null-modem link to my ipmasqed pc, I'll start building
stuff again :)  I dont mind doing non-us and non-free stuff, if it means I
dont have to fight buildd on kullervo for packages heh :), and I would
find not having to go and register packages with it easier :)

Regards,
Dave

| Dave Cook  Perth, Western Australia |
| Internet:  davecook@iinet.net.au    |