Re: new bootdisks

Moin,
On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, Dave Cook wrote:

> Other than that, it worked ok (except I used the base2_0.tgz, because I
> didn't have time to null modem over base2_1.tgz, nor put the split disk
> images onto floppy.
Did you rename base2_0.tgz to base2_1.tgz? Perhaps dinstall wants
base2_0.tgz, since I did not get the base installed with base2_1.tgz...

> stuff again :)  I dont mind doing non-us and non-free stuff, if it means I
> dont have to fight buildd on kullervo for packages heh :), and I would
> find not having to go and register packages with it easier :)
kullervo seems not to care about contrib/non-free/non-us, but it might be
could if you could announce what you build nevertheless.

Oh, btw, somebody´s been nudging that we do non main packages also, so I had
a look at non-us. Ill try everything that is not up to date, but feel free
to have contrib and non-free for yourself ;-)

Ciao,
Christian.