RE: DNS Failure & Mail Failure

Regarding the mail failure - my work computer & mail server software was
being "upgraded" yesterday (14:30-15:30 PST) and so mail to me "bounced"
during that period.  Sorry.  This message is partly to see if the sever is
working properly now.

Regarding DNS lookup.   PPPConfig created both host.conf & resolv.conf.

host.conf contains:

order hosts,bind
multi on

resolv.conf contained
DOMAIN=ns.transport.com
NAMESERVER=xx.xx.xx.xx

I tried changing the '='s to spaces.  Did not try changing the case.  No
effect.

Regarding IRQs - my 475 has a "clock chip" to boost the speed to 33Mhz.
(I wouldn't think clock speed would have anything to do with IRQs though.
I'll try running at 25 MHz.)
I have Linux installed on an external Syjet, if that matters.

Lastly the ppp.log contained a complaint about ARP & ethernet.  I do not
have an ethernet card, (or anything else in the PDS slot).

Thanks.

<<application/ms-tnef>>