[Debconf-team] Pre-payment by wire transfer for accomodation+food

Hi folks,

I'm starting to talk to my employer about funding my DebConf attendance this
year. Before I do so, I wanted to make sure I got my bearings on the payment
front.

I understand that we need two payments:
 - One for the registration fee, that can be wired to the DebConf e.V.
 - One for the accomodation+food, paid directly to the Hostel.

(I understand that you don't want to manage accomodation payments through the
Verein, and hence I won't ask for a combined invoice, which would be great for
us but a hassle for the orga)

AIUI, the only option so far for the hostel payment is cash or card on arrival.
While it would be okay for me to pay in advance and get reimbursed, I'd much
rather have my employer get sent an invoice and directly wire the funds,
avoiding delays and money getting shuffled around for no reason :)

Would you mind exploring that possibility?

Thanks a bunch for organizing DebConf, and thanks for the help.

<3,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont

BOFH excuse #318:
Your EMAIL is now being delivered by the USPS.