Re: trouble burning DVD+R on a Pioneer drive

Writes fail on DVD+R media, even though that media is supported by our
drives.  This is with both growisofs and with cdrecord with whole
images.  The write seems to work fine until the end, bar a few "LUN
stuck" messages at the beginning which appear to have no impact.

With growisofs, the write ends like this:

3866591232/3870259200 (99.9%) @1.6x, remaining 0:01
builtin_dd: 1889776*2KB out @ average 1.5x1385KBps
/dev/sr0: flushing cache
/dev/sr0: closing track
/dev/sr0: closing disc
:-[ CLOSE SESSION failed with SK=2h/ASC=04h/ACQ=07h]: Resource temporarily unavailable
/dev/sr0: reloading tray

>From dvd+rw-mediainfo:  (full info in original message of this thread)

READ DISC INFORMATION:
 Disc status:           appendable