Re: trouble burning DVD+R on a Pioneer drive

So here's where we stand... both of us has Pioneer drives and both of us
can burn -R(W) media and not +R(W) media.  cdrecord with a complete
image also fails.  and neither of us use windows to check if we can
write dvd+r's from there :)

anyone have any ideas?  can u get dual layer DVD-R's?

gadi