Re: How to use udftools to make up a DVD with DVD-Video format

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joerg Schilling" <schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de>
To: <schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de>; <colin@realtek.com.tw>;
<cdwrite@other.debian.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 12:50 AM
Subject: Re: How to use udftools to make up a DVD with DVD-Video format

> "colin" <colin@realtek.com.tw> wrote:

Ok, I see...
But it seems that this only offers a method to pass stream between mkisofs
and cdrecord or dvdrecord.
To record DV video on-the-fly into DVD-Video, ".IFO" files must be made up
after all its following ".VOB" files have been created and written into
DVD-Video.
However, ".IFO" must be located in front of its following ".VOB" files.
mkisofs doesn't work in this situation. :-(

> Jörg
>
> --
>  EMail:joerg@schily.isdn.cs.tu-berlin.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353
Berlin