growisofs + FreeBSD-current

Hi,

I was happily burning premastered ISO images on DVDR media using a
Plextor drive until I upgraded from FreeBSD 5.1 to -CURRENT today.
Now, writing the data succeeds, but closing the session gives an
I/O error. The lines leading up to this are:
4653580288/4658987008 (99.9%) @2.4x, remaining 0:01
/dev/pass1: flushing cache
/dev/pass1: writing lead-out
- [unable to TEST UNIT READY]: Input/output error

After this, growisofs exits, but the drive keeps on writing, so my guess
is that the lead-out is written properly.

I've tested this on both DVDR and DVDRW media. The drive is:
cd0: <PLEXTOR DVDR   PX-708A 1.02> Removable CD-ROM SCSI-0 device

I'll see if downgrading to FreeBSD 5.1 definately solves the problem,
and rewrite the image again. I'll follow up to the list unless somebody
shouts that this is a known issue (mailinglist archives do not show
evidence of this being the case though).

--
Pim van Pelt                 Email: pim@ipng.nl