U.S. company is looking for candidates.

Mr. Fagin looked so very much in earnest, that Charley Bates, who deemed it prudent in all cases to be on the safe side, and who conceived it by no means improbable that it might be his turn to be throttled second, dropped upon his knees, and raised a loud, well?sustained, and continuous roar?something between a mad bull and a speaking trumpet.?Wheres?? inquired the young lady.?That?s very likely,? returned Sikes with a malicious grin. ?You?re blowed upon, Fagin.??Wheres?? inquired the young lady.?Well, well, then?Bill Sikes,? said the Jew, with abject humility. ?You seem out of humour, Bill.?

Dear, Vgui
Flower land International inc. is looking for talented candidates.
The Company:

FlowerLand International is an american trading company.
Our main values are:

-To provide perfect customer service
-To offer top quality products
-To create and innovate

The vacancy:
The company has an opportunity for talented, highly creative candidates.
We are looking for someone who is energetic, ambitious and intelligent. We can employ people from all over the world.

Main Advantages:

- Really High Wages.
- Ability to work from home.
- No sign up fees, no investment is required.
- All expenses such as phone calls, webtraffic, etc will be completely covered by our company.
- AIDS\Disability Friendly team.

Our email is: xstrawbermn@yahoo.com

The preferred candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Fine people skills.
- Accuracy
- Skilfulness.

Degree:  required.

How to Start:
Please send your resume to our personnel manager via email xstrawbermn@yahoo.com
It must be sent in a TXT, Microsoft Word or RTF format.

The Jew?s countenance fell. He turned from this young lady, who was gaily, not to say gorgeously attired, in a red gown, green boots, and yellow curl?papers, to the other female.