MESSAGE FROM STAR ENERGY GROUP PLC (UNITED KINGDOM)???

Dear Partner,

We are very much aware of scams going on all over the Internet and as such we are assuring you that at no time will you be required to make any upfront payments of your personal funds to us for whatever reasons, we are legitimate entrepreneur seeking for a trustworthy foreign partners.

Top of the day to you.Let me crave your indulgence to introduce myself to you, I am Roland Wessel president/founder of STAR ENERGY GROUP PLC, we are OPEC members who deal on crude oil and raw material and export into the Canada/America and Europe.I will want to solicit for your assistance to helpcollect a cheque that is due for payment to me for services and supplies i rendered.

Please if you are willing to assist, i will want you to furnish me with your particulars, so as to enable me give you further details. Please, you have to be an honest and trusted person, as more payments will be made through you in the course of this transaction.And more so you will be entitled to 10% of every payment that you are able to receive for us from our customers.

Please contact us for more information via email ( roland_wessel004@yahoo.fr) with the below in formations filled out.

NAME: ............................

MAILING ADDRESS:....................

AGE: ..............................

STATUS:............................

STATE/COUNTRY:......................

TEL/FAX NUMBERS:....................

CELL PHONE:.........................

COMPANY NAME: .....................

OCCUPATION: .......................

NAME OF YOUR BANK:..................

We look forward in working with you.

C.E.O
Mr.Roland Wessel
Star Energy Group plc

Star Energy Group plc.
1st Floor
5 Lower Belgrave Street
London SW1W 0NR
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 703 1905 670

Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://yoursite.com