Regarding your http://lists.debian.org/vgui-discuss/2004/05/msg00006.html site

Greetings,

I hope I have reached the owner or web master for
http://lists.debian.org/vgui-discuss/2004/05/msg00006.html.

We at HarborCredit.com have viewed your site and think that the Auto
Warranty content could be of interest and use to our visitors. So,
we?ve placed a link to your site along with a description at:

http://www.harborcredit.com/resources/index.asp in the "Auto Warranty"
section (It's sorted by link title, and yours is
"Debian Mailing Lists -- Index").

*Note: If you would like the description of your site modified or have
any other cross-promotion ideas, please let us know.

In response, we hope to have a back link to HarborCredit.com placed
somewhere on your site. You?re assistance in this matter, using the
following code, would be greatly appreciated:

title="Financing Refinancing and Credit Reports"><b>Financing,
company founded by consumers, for consumers and our mission is to
empower you, the consumer.

Once completed, and you provide us with the URL of this page, we?ll
move your website to the top of the appropriate "Auto Warranty" page,
so more of our visitors can view it.

In addition, we would like to extend an invitation to join our
affiliate program in which you could earn money for the traffic you
send to our site. If you?re interested, contact
affiliates@harborcredit.com, inform them that you?re a link partner,
and that you would like to start earning commissions today.

Thank you for your time,
Jeff
Harbor Credit Link Partner Manager