what d() yOu have tO lose, further details

Y0u have been Pre-Approv*ed for a $400,000 Home Equity Loan at a low Fixed r@te.
This proposal is being extended t0 yoO unconditi()nally and yOur Credit score is in no way a factor..

T() take Advantage Of this Limited Time opportunity
All we ask is that yOu visit 0ur Website and complete
The 30 second p0st Appr0val F0rm http://calvert.refi1znowz.com/index2.php?refid=mano

done receiving them http://stamina.refi1znowz.com/r.php?barrington The nice thing about being a celebrity is that if you bore people they think it's their fault. Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. A doctor can bury his mistakes but an architect can only advise his clients to plant vines. Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing. I don't want to achieve immortality through my work; I want to achieve immortality through not dying. Nothing is wrong with California that a rise in the ocean level wouldn't cure. A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems. Men are not disturbed by things, but the view they take of things. The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. But at my back I always hear Time's winged chariot hurrying near.