Lost e-mail...

Greetings,

This is very embarrassing, but my main disk had a hard failure, and
I managed to lose all my e-mail since mid-November. (Between switching
to Eudora and Windows XP, I managed to not get my auto backup
updated properly, and so lost a bunch of e-mail.)

Since I just released a new version of V, I think I was mostly
caught up with fixes. However, someone (sorry, I can't remember
names - I get quite a bit of e-mail) sent me a patch for the
menu class, and I lost that for sure. In addition, the disk crashed
right in the middle of reading my e-mail last Monday, and there
were a bunch of messages accumulated from the weekend that I never
even saw.

So, if you sent me e-mail in the past week or two, and didn't get
a reply, I'd appreciate it if you'd resend, especially the Menu fix.

Sorry - this has been a mess. I'm finally just starting to get
back to speed. The updates to the V and VIDE sites will be a bit late.
I'm still trying to get V into CVS on SourceForge.
--

Bruce E. Wampler, Ph.D.

Author of the V C++ GUI Framework, the V IDE, and
 "The Essence of Object-Oriented Programming with Java and UML"

e-mail: mailto:bruce@objectcentral.com
web:    http://www.objectcentral.com